Sercal Ltd currently has an opening for a Calibration Engineer covering various types of equipment within the scope of Non-Destructive Testing.
Working as part of Sercal’s UKAS Accredited Calibration Laboratory, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of our calibration activities for a wide variety of customers.
Your main responsibility will be to:
• Assist with the planning of customers calibration activities
• Carry out UKAS accredited calibrations on a variety of instruments within the scope Non-Destructive Testing
• Analyse calibration results and create calibration certificates
• Complete all outgoing quality assurance checks prior to dispatch
• Assist with the management of the Laboratory’s Measuring Equipment
The ideal candidate must show:
• High level of commitment towards Sercal and our customers
• Ability to work under pressure
• Autonomous working abilities
• Qualified with an NC in Electronics or equivalent recognised qualification.
• At least 3 years’ experience working in a calibration laboratory or similar environment.
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.
Applicants should apply in writing, enclosing CV and details of current salary to:
Sercal Non Destructive Test Equipment LTD
Tel: + 44 (0) 1543 570074
Take advantage of over 50 years combined experience from our sales team.
Unit 1, Littleton Business Park
Staffs, WS12 4TR
Tel: 01543 570074
Fax: 01543 465090
Service and Calibration
Sercal Ltd. is registered in England and Wales No. 3733273 VAT registration No. GB 478 7181 00
Copyright 2019 Sercal Ltd. All Rights Reserved.