A great little calibrated and accurate analogue meter for measuring residual DC Magnetism. It has been used in NDT to determine efficacy of demagnetising processes.
- Dimensions – 63mm Diameter x 34mm Deep (Gauge Only).
- Precision Instrument supplied in robust water proof and dust proof case
- Accurate to within 3% of full scale.
- +10 to –10 gauss or
- +20 to – 20 gauss (pictured) or
- +2 to -2gauss
- Weight 75 grams
- Supplied Calibrated and Traceable to National Standards
- Easy to read and use
- Field measurements are taken by placing the arrow on the face adjacent to the object in question.
- Ideal for confirming demagnetisation processes are satisfactory.
- Extensively used in NDT throughout Government and Military bodies world-wide.
- Re-calibration service available.
- Now 20-0-20 model comes with Fluorescent background for ease of viewing in MPI Inspection Booths.